- Technical support is only provided to paying Account holders and is only available via email.
- The Terms of Service shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Bangladesh without regard to its conflict of law provisions. The parties irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Bangladesh with respect to any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Terms of Service. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods will not apply to these Terms of Service and is hereby expressly excluded.
- You acknowledge and agree that edokan may amend these Terms of Service at any time by posting the relevant amended and restated Terms of Service on the edokan website, and such amendments to the Terms of Service are effective as of the date of posting. Your continued use of the Services after the amended Terms of Service are posted to the edokan website constitutes your agreement to, and acceptance of, the amended Terms of Service. If you do not agree to any changes to the Terms of Service, do not continue to use the Service.
- You may not use the edokan service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws) as well as the laws of Bangladesh.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by edokan.
- You shall not purchase search engine or other pay per click keywords (such as Google AdWords), or domain names that use edokan or edokan trademarks and/or variations and misspellings thereof
- You understand that your Store Content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit Card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.